Monday 24 March 2014

The MOMENT

If brevity is wit, then only 4 words can describe my current state : “ I AM VERY HAPPY”

Oh yes, its enough to regain my dwindling confidence. The magic, suddenly the gloomy, pensive mood seems to disappear, bringing in a fresh air ……………..ready to sweep, wipe, and blow away every single moment of past agony. To see that pop out, though not to my expectations, was an experience in itself………….being hit by a sudden shot of angelic happiness; the ripples that it created had somewhat got a spooky inertia, making no effort to stop.

Now, the real challenge begins. Its like being able to see the peak, but left with no gas to climb a single step………….mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, so can you feel the current state; giving up is not an option anymore, and keeping pace is so difficult. But, then I wont let things slip off my hand so easily. The dazzle at the tunnel-end is more than enough to keep you revving on that accelerator. Just as I say, wallowing in my thoughts and hallucinating that joyous moment is the only driver to make you take the bit between your teeth, the final time.

if you cannot turn things, you and only you are to be deplored………………..You have got all the aces among the spread…………the conditions are so conducive, and you were even succesful with those camoflauged sly tricks this time ( yes, I know!!!!, I hate to be reminded of this).

I can do it, I am so close………………………….yes man, just a bit of prioritizing things, stretching a bit, and respotting the focus; I can keep my dreams alive, I can keep my promise that I made to my kid……………….SHOOT< SHOOT <SHOOT

The unflinching crusade to make my dreams come true reaches……………………………………………….THE FINAL LAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment